SELECT Associate Screening System
The SELECT Associate Screening System is a set of pre-employment tests designed to measure work-related personality characteristics. These validated tests are highly predictive of a candidate’s suitability for more than 20 types of entry-level jobs. Each test takes approximately 20 minutes to complete, and is simple to administer and score.
The SELECT tests are to be used after initial screening and before the personal interview. Test results include interview probe suggestions and indications of unusual responses that can be addressed during the interview.
- Easy to customize and validate for your organization
- Internetready; PC and Windows compatible
- Aligned with American Psychological Association (APA) and EEOC guidelines
- Key Dimensions of Job Personality and Job Abilities Competencies
- Activity level and stamina
Acceptance of Diversity
- Expectations of people, the company and work-related outcomes
- Tolerance of others different from self
- A measure of attitudes about personal integrity and work ethic
AVAILABLE REPORT OPTIONS
Counter Productive Behaviors
- Measures willingness to do a variety of related job duties
- Modules include an Assessment of Counter Productive Behaviors. (Includes questions related to drug use and theft which are prohibited in some states. Modules are available with or without items relating to use of illegal drugs.)
- Report format contains structured interview questions.
Reading - Level 1
- These survey/test modules measure basic skills. Choose from:
A basic measure of the ability to read simple passages and use the information provided to correctly answer simple questions.
Reading - Level 2
A measure of the ability to read moderately complex passages and use the information provided to answer questions that require some inference and integration.
Arithmetic - Level 1
A basic measure of the arithmetic skills of addition and subtraction using whole numbers and decimals.
Arithmetic - Level 2
A basic measure of the arithmetic skills of multiplication and division using whole numbers and decimals.
Graph and Charts
A basic measure of the ability to read graphs and charts to answer questions and solve problems.
A basic measure of the ability to read coding instructions and use them to accurately code items.
A basic measure of the ability to read strings of numbers and letters to check for accuracy.
For more information, click here.